Friday 22 July 2011

Trust a Parisian with the name of a heroine

Now Carlotta Stermaria (which is a very glamorous name, btw) in Paris kindly located the original of Miu Miu's poodle pants off style.com, which were copied in the Burda August edition coming up. Will this trigger a queue of wannabe poodlers at the newstands?

With heartfelt thanks to Carlotta for hunting down this reference, I have to say sorry, MM, all the shiny belting in the world hasn't sold me yet on this bizarre silhouette. I can't quite make out the bodice decorations, but they might be medals for fashion bravery?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it was of any help (my pseudonym is Carlotta Stermaria, not Stermarian, though)! But the biggest mystery is : did they sell any of those trousers????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see stick insect teenagers going for it. A bit chav though.

    ReplyDelete